Your Warranty Stays in Effect When We Perform Preventive Maintenance
CONGRESS SAYS SO.
In 1975, the U.S. Congress passed the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act – a federal law that governs consumer product warranties. Among other things, Congress wanted to ensure that consumers could get complete and straightforward information about warranty terms and conditions.
The Truth About Vehicle Warranties
The Magnuson-Moss Act gives you these rights:
- Generally, your vehicle manufacturer’s warranty cannot require you to return to your auto dealer for vehicle maintenance – or to only use the brand of replacement parts offered by that dealer.
- By law, your vehicle manufacturer’s warranty will stay in effect when you have regularly scheduled maintenance performed at a qualified facility, like our NAPA AutoCare Center, that uses appropriate parts and procedures.
Your Warranty Stays in Effect When We Perform Preventive Maintenance Since We Use Appropriate Parts and Procedures.
Ask Us How You Can Save Money with a Customized Preventive Maintenance Plan!
By performing prescribed maintenance at recommended mileage intervals, we can help you prevent potential problems for the life of your vehicle. Plus, we can help improve your vehicle’s fuel economy, overall performance and safety. A small investment in routine maintenance can save you a lot down the road.
Here’s How We Give You the Best.
- ASE-certified technicians who are knowledgeable and skilled in maintaining your vehicle make, model and year.
- Quality NAPA parts specified for your vehicle.
- Qualified preventive maintenance that keeps your vehicle manufacturer’s warranty in effect.
- The NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty backs our qualifying service and repair work for 24 months/24,000 miles – and is honored by more than 15,000 NAPA AutoCare Centers nationwide